Help Ben to find his missing family and discover the reason of the kidnapping in a fascinating adventure. Meet several any characters and find solutions to puzzles throughout the adventure.
Where is my family, an adventure game designed by and for passionate people..
A scenario that offers many surprises and you will spend many hours discovering the story of a little clumsy kid trying to find his missing parents. His whimsical character will not make his life easier…
Improved animations and natural movements in the final version.
The voices of the French in full characters! The game havesubtitles French and English.
Although the scenario seems tragic, the game contains no violence, and is for all ages. the script contains a lot of humor and is “safe” to do no shock people and to allow everyone to have fun for many hours. guaranteed game without violence!
What is your first gaming experience?
- My first game experience is a point and click with “les voyageurs du temps” , game of Delphine software. I like it.
What got you into programming games?
- Since 20 years, I dream to develop my game. I expected to have all the skills to program my game, and I still love it.
What development tools or coding did you use?
- I use Visionaire studio and “Lua script”. It is easy and complete. A nice tool.
What hurdles did you have making your current game?
- The engine still lacks some functions that would have better movement and animations. They provide an update of visionary studio, I am excited to see what’s new.
After the completion of the game what game will you make?
- I will create a second game which will be a continuation of the first. Either it will be with visionary studio or with the Unreal engine.
What other games have you made you made?
- This is my first game
My favourite computer was my Amiga and console the Megadrive do you have a favourite?
- Yes, Atari STE. It is my first computer 🙂
What is your favourite retro game?
- Les voyageurs du temps, Monkey island, Day of the tentacle, Loom
Do you still game on the current consoles if so whats your favourite game?
- I will unfortunately have more.
Whats the worst game you have ever played?
- Leasure suit larry. I really do not like!
Finally what game or feature would you like to see on Retrogamesmaster in the future?
- More indie game point and click 🙂